ATOUT FRANCE Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open toall residents of the United Kingdom & the Republic of Ireland who are aged 18 and over. Entrants should not be employed by Atout France, or related to employees of Atout France, or persons directly involved in the administration of this competition. The prize is for a 3-night stay at the Kube Hotel Paris, valid from the 1st of November 2014 until the 31st of March 2015 only.
- Entries for this competition must be received by the 31st of August at 23:59 (GMT). One entry
per facebook user only. Each entrant will be defined by its Facebook account and email address. Duplicates will be removed and the entrant disqualified.
- The photograph entered must have been created in the past three years and must have been taken by you. You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of all photographs entered. Entrants
must confirm they have all necessary relevant consents and releases in order to enter their photo into this competition. Photographs which are or appear to be plagiarised will be disqualified. Atout France reserves the right to invalidate or disqualify all, or a part of the competition entry if a fraud is suspected, or if Facebook malfunctions whist entery and as a result we do not receive your
- All photographs must show yourself, alone or with a group of friends or family, in a specific and recognisable place in France that must be mentioned in the title. Computer-generated or computer-altered Photographswill not be accepted. Artwork and illustrations will not be accepted. Photographs with integrated text on them will be rejected.
- Photographs (including but not limited to text and photographs) for this competition must not contain any content that is defamatory, libellous, racist, homophobic, derogatory, pornographic, obscene, sexist, illegal, and/or otherwise inappropriate. Entrants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk.
- Photographs should be submitted as .jpg or .gif. Each Photograph should be a maximum of 300dpi and 5MB in file size, with the subject in the title. All entries must be submitted via the online entry form. Atout France cannot accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, corrupted delayed or modified in transit.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Go to the “You Know You Love France When” Facebook page via http://www.facebook.com/visitfrance.
- Click on the "Like" button if you have not already liked the page.
- Agree to all conditions when prompted during the installation of the Photo contest application.
- Upload your “Selfie” picture of yourself taken somewhere in France whilst travelling, and then add a title and a description explaining where the picture was taken.
- Submit your entry to our page visitors’ vote and share your entry via the “Share with your friends” button.
- To increase the entrants chance to win, they can invite their
Facebook friends to vote.
- Entry to each competition is restricted to one per household. Addresses will be checked. To ensure compliance with these terms & conditions, Atout France reserves the right to conduct any verification of the identity of participants, their place of residence and their Facebook membership
details. Any indication of forged, fraudulent, false, misleading, incorrect and for inaccurate identity or address will lead to the entrant being disqualified from the competition.
- Should tax liability arise then it would be the winner’s to notify the own relevant Government's tax department. Atout France takes no responsibility or liability for taxation or for any other costs incurred in connection with the prize received in this competition.
- Atout France reserves the right to suspend, change or terminate the prize draw at any time and for any reason, without notice. As condition of entry, these rules are accepted as final and entrants must agree to abide by these rules.
- Atout France will not be held in the event of dysfunction of the Internet network preventing access to the competition or its smooth running. In particular, Atout France will not be held liable for any external malicious acts.
- There is 1 prize to be won. The prize consists of a 3-night stay (3 consecutive nights) at the Kube Hotel in Paris (3 Passage Ruelle, 75018 Paris) for 2 people, available between the 1st of November 2014 until the 31st of March 2015 .
- WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- - 3-night stay (3 consecutive nights) at the Kube Hotel in Paris (3 Passage Ruelle, 75018 Paris)
- - Breakfast for 2 persons,
- - A superior room – L (according to availabitily)
- - Access to the Ice Bar
- WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- - Transport to and from the destination
- - Accommodation before and after the trip
- - Personal items purchased during the trip
- - Accidents and emergencies
- - Restaurant
- - Bar
- - Meals and Drinks are not included (excluding thebreakfast)
- - Valet parking
- - Baggage handler
- - Minibar
- - Shuttle service
For full details on the prize please visit the Kube Hotel website http://bit.ly/Kube-Hotel-Paris or contact Kube Hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org +33(0)1 55 73 00 00.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered. No refund will be offered in the event of cancellation. The prize is subject to availability and is to be taken as stated.
- The winner must be a member of the Facebook social network site, a fan of the http://www.facebook.com/visitfrance page and must have installed the Photo Contest application. The winner will be decided on as the entrant with the highest vote. In the event of a tie between two entrants, the winner will be the entrant who entered the competition first.
- The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the Closing Date. Winners must reply to the Promoter (Atout France) within 3 days via the address provided in the email. If any of the winners fail to do so within 5 days of the notification sent via email, the latter will be deemed to have relinquished their prize. The decision of Atout France will be final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence on any matter to do with the prize draws. The decision of Atout France shall be final and legally binding.
- The name of the winner will be given, on request, by sending an email.
- The winner is responsible for their own travel insurance. They must have a valid passport. They must make the necessary health checks and they must fit to travel to take advantage of this prize. Atout France will not be held responsible for any accident or medical emergency that may take place during this trip.
- Atout France reserves the right to publish the name, the country and the entry photo of the winner. By entering your photograph you grant Atout France the non-exclusive right to reproduce it for any purpose, at any time, in any media by crediting your name.
- Promoter: Atout France, Lincoln House, 300 High Holborn, London WC1V 7JH.