In a pleasant location on the banks of the Allier, just a stone’s throw from the city centre, Vichy Spa Hôtel Les Célestins***** is set among a park of ancient trees, with a view over the Lac Allier and the Vichy golf course. We are delighted to welcome you to our hotel, recently awarded its fifth star, and renowned as one of the most beautiful "Spa Destinations" in Europe (World Spa Awards) for its environment fully dedicated to health and individual cleansing.
The Vichy Spa Hôtel Les Célestins***** follows in the foot steps of the "Signature" treatments exclusive to Vichy thermal water by offering treatment programmes that are resolutely focused on "health". Remarkably active thermal water which starts in the feet of the Auvergne volcanoes and is heated through contact with the magma... Personalised programmes based around specialist treatment methods, special diets and regular physical exercise.
7500 m² of treatments in 52 cubicles (beauty and therapy), Thermal Spa Pass, Health Hub, Vichy Institute of Laboratories, "Célest" Divine club (group classes in fitness rooms and cardio training and thermal water pool), "Les Célestins" boutique, hairdresser.
Slimming, Detox, Therapy (backache, arthritis, painful joints), Gentle activity (retaining your independence and strengthening your muscle mass), L’Impérial (tailored stay), Vitality.
- 120 rooms and 10 suites (and 1 Presidential Suite).
- 2 restaurants, three themes: New, Nutritious and Natural. Terraces.
- Light high-end gourmet cuisine at "N3"
- Regional menu, culinary pleasure at "Bistrot": Our regional specialities are revisited with the focus on a balanced diet.
- The Blue Note Bar
- A footbridge links the Thermal Spa to the five-star hotel. Two 18-hole golf courses. Indoor and outdoor pool on the hotel roof.
Vichy Spa Hôtel Les Célestins
111 boulevard des Etats-Unis
Tel: +33 (0)4 70 30 82 82