Climb on board the Vaisseau for a journey to conquer the world of science!
It will take you on a voyage through 5 universes thanks to 130 interactive exhibits that children (accompanied by adults) can manipulate, try out and explore.
This centre dedicated entirely to the discovery of science offers a unique experience focused on the themes of construction, the human body, the animal world, the secrets of images and sound, as well as 5,000 m² garden.
A 3D film, activities and live performances and temporary exhibitions complete your voyage in a fantastic world of science and fun.
A great day out to enjoy with family or friends!
Amenities and facilities
- For storing your belongings, coat lockers are available next to the main entrance. Special group lockers are also available next to the group entrance.
- A baby-change room where babies can be fed and changed in a quiet environment.
- The First Aid room, to treat minor bumps and scrapes .
- A post box
- The Room of 1000 crumbs is our special picnic room available to groups and school classes.
- The Ateliers (workshops) have been designed to host explainer-led activities for school groups.
- The information desk, where all your questions about the Vaisseau, the exhibits and the programme of the day will be met by our explainers.
- Adapted to children and to our disabled visitors, they are located throughout the building and the garden.
- Coming by car
From France: coming from Colmar or Paris on the A4 or A35 highway, take the n°4 exit "Kehl - place de l’Etoile ". Drive along RN4 road towards Kehl. On the third traffic-light after the tunnel, turn left into rue Alfred Kastler and follow the direction "Esplanade Robertsau". The Vaisseau will be on your right just before the Danube bridge.
- Coming by train :
From Strasbourg trainstation: hop on the tram C going to "Neuhof / Reuss" and get off at the station "Winston Churchill."
From Kehl trainstation: at the bus stop "Kehl-Bahnhof" catch bus 21 going to "Jean Jaurès". At the "Aristide Briand" bus stop change for bus 30 going to "Robertsau Sainte Anne or Chasseurs" and get off at the "Danube" bus stop.
- Strasbourg airport
1 bis rue Philippe Dollinger
F-67027 STRASBOURG CEDEX 1
Tél : +33 (0)3 88 44 65 65
Fax : +33 (0)3 88 44 65 60