A Breton town of sailors and navigators, the former pirate city of Saint-Malo symbolises journeys over great distances, departures to elsewhere... One of France’s legendary establishments, Thermes Marins has for over 50 years offered guests the opportunity to travel on a sea of wellbeing under the guidance of a hundred health professionals. For a stylish stay, choose the Grand Hôtel des Thermes, a former holiday resort presented in the style of the day (refurbished rooms and suites) and outstanding observation point for contemplating the sea and the Saint-Malo bay.
A centre equipped with over 80 cubicles and 6 swimming pools, a large, highly qualified team of staff, facilities and procedures exclusive to Thermes Marins: seaweed wraps, affusion sculptures, underwater shower, etc.
80 thalasso marine hydrotherapy cubicles, 18 Thermes spa cubicles, free access to the aquatonic trail, seawater pool, sauna, hammam, sea mist room, cardio-training and weightsroom. Medical check-up included.
Young mothers, slimming, people subject to stress, men, special back / legs programme, spa & thalasso.
- 174 rooms including 83 rooms with a sea view + 12 apartments and Prestige rooms + 3 suites.
- 3 restaurants : "La Terrasse", "Le Cap-Horn", "La Verrière". Cuisine featuring produce from the sea and local specialities. Two teams of chefs headed by Patrice Dugué, as well as a chocolatier/patisserie chef, Pascal Pochon.
- 5 conference and meeting rooms, cookery classes, children’s club.
- 83 rooms, close to Saint-Malo’s old town
- 1 restaurant with sea view: "Les 7 Mers"
- 800 m from the Thermes Marins de Saint-Malo
- Air: Dinard / Pleurtuit / St Malo: 15 km Rennes St Jacques airport: 80 km.
- Train: Direct TGV train from Paris Montparnasse less than 3 hrs from Paris.
- Car: Less than 4 hrs from Paris: A11 motorway via Le Mans and Rennes, A13 motorway then A84 via Caen.
Thermes Marins de Saint-Malo
Grande plage du Sillon
Tel: +33 (0)2 99 40 75 00