La Seyne sur Mer, seaside
On the Coast of Provence, at the edge of the Mediterranean facing Toulon harbour, La Seyne sur Mer, listed as a dynamic seaside tourist resort, promises pleasant holidays year round. Create your perfect vacation by discovering historical heritage, preserved natural settings, coves and sandy beaches, contemporary festivals and attractions.
Do not miss La Seyne sur Mer
- Explore the city center with the Bascule Bridge, the shipyard gate, or Notre Dame de Bon Voyage Church
- Stroll along the Tamaris ledge, and stop at the Balaguier fort and Museum
- Sunbathe on the long white sandy beach of Sablettes
- Hiking in the Massif du Cap Sicié
- Taste local products in our many restaurants
- Dozens of interesting and fun opportunities for the whole family
- Water activities to discover La Seyne sur Mer on, or under the water!
Festivals and events in La Seyne
La Seyne: land of festivals!
- January: Festival of contemporary circus "Janvier dans les étoiles"
- April: "The Taste of Spring" - gourmet meals at reduced prices
- June: Festival "Urban Scene"
- July: Cuban Festival "Bayamo" / Jazz Festival
- August: International Festival of Classic Music - "Notes Summer"
- September: Tall Ship Race
- October: 10km from Tamaris
- December: Film Festival "Portraits of Women" / Lounge Esprit wine / Festivals Calendale
Come to La Seyne
Motorway A50, exit n° 13
TGV train station TER Toulon, and La Seyne - Six Fours
- Paris-Toulon: 3 hours 50 minutes
- Lyon-Toulon: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Lille-Toulon: 5 hours 20 minutes
- Brussels-Toulon: 6 hours 15 minutes
Toulon-Hyères Airport: 36km (~22 miles)
Marseille Provence Airport: 81km (~50 miles)
Nice Côte d'Azur Airport: at 160km (~100 miles)
Regional transportation lines through the Mistral Network (bus/boat), or the Varlib (bus)
Office de Tourisme de La Seyne sur Mer
Corniche Georges Pompidou
83500 LA SEYNE SUR MER
Phone : + 33 (0)4 98 00 25 70