Vranken Pommery Monopole is now one of the first major players houses sparkling wine and offer unique experiences that flatter every palate:
"Champagne Demoiselle" brings her delicacy and subtlety, "Champagne Diamond" offers a unique style, "Pommery Champagne" are the epitome of finesse, "Champagne Vranken", subtle and refined are within the reach of all. Vranken Pommery Monopole open you up a variety of fruity flavors in particular with new temptations of Listel and also gives you perfume of heat with its wines from Gordonne, Jarras, Villeroy and Bosquet castle estate.
It was in 1836 that the future maison pommery saw the light of day. 20 years after and then the death of his husband, Louise Pommery took over the running of the company and undertook the construction of the domain which still stands today, a huge building enterprise which was only completed in 1888. In 2002, the company Vranken Monopole aquired the Maison Pommery inside its group.
The Elizabethan-style chateau set in the very heart of the city of Reims attracts more than 120,000 visitors from all around the world every year. The Castle and the unique layout of the buildings are open to visitors. The estate, of 50 hectares, contains 18 kilometres of cellars and gallo-roman chalk pits, where lay down more than 20 million bottles at 30 meters underground at a constant temperature of 10 degrees celsius. It is in the heart of this magical place that pommery champagnes come to life, surrounded with works of art to mix elaboration and contempory art.
The visitors department and the boutique are open:
- from beginning of april until mid-november, every day, week-ends and bank holidays included from 9.30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- from mid-november until the end of march every day, week-ends included from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- close the 25/12/2010 and the 01/01/2011.traditional tour starting at 12 euros.free for children under 10 (without tasting).
reservations are recommended for our cellar tours that are conducted in french, english and german.
various possibilities for private tours. tours are conducted on foot. warm clothes are friendly recommended
- From Paris: take the a4 motorway. leave at the “Reims Saint-Rémi” exit.
- 10 minutes from the Reims downtown railway station
- 15 minutes from the TGV Champagne-Ardenne Bezannes railway station.
- 115 km from Paris, 90 minutes from Roissy and 2 hours from Orly on the motorway.
5 place Général Gouraud
Tél : 33 (0)326616256
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org