A 4 star tourism residence
With a surface area of 3.3 ha, the residence borders the alpine and cross-country ski trails (with direct access) and the Écrins park. It is a mountain-style construction composed of a large reception/leisure/activity chalet, and back away from traffic, 6 large 2-storey chalets and 5 ground-level chalets housing the apartments. Tennis courts, sports courts, and underground parking lots complete the compound.
Warm and comfortable, they are all equipped with : television, telephone, American-style kitchen (refrigerator/freezer, microwave/grill, dishwasher, 4 ceramic hobs), bathroom with separate tub and shower, separate toilets, wardrobes, electric heating, large balconies (with table and chairs), ski and boot lockers. Their capacity: 3 rooms for 4 people (51 to 55 m²), 4 rooms for 6 people (80 m²), 5 rooms for 8 people (87 to 92 m²) in two levels. Six 3 room apartments (4 people) are outfitted to accommodate mobility-challenged guests.
Available to residents
- in practice : 1 underground parking space per apartment (2 spaces for 8 person apartments) underneath the reception building, laundry rooms with coin-operated washers and dryers. By request : breakfast service at the bar, paid housekeeping service. Stores and services nearby in the village.
- in the reception chalet : library, American-style billiards, ping pong, and games, large festivities room, hearth room, bar with terrace.- outside : once the snow melts, two tennis courts (bring balls and rackets), basketball/volleyball courts, pétanque court, children’s games, giant chess set.
The activities program
- during school breaks : daily activities.- during offseason : several times a week. If snow is gone over spring break and starting in June : excursion program.
- for summer, a program of mid-mountain hikes and activities : excursion on trails and G.R. hikes, led by Arts et Vie guides (Écrins National Park, the Clarée Valley, etc.). Flora, lakes, and summits nearby. In Serre-Chevalier, possible activities (not included in the stay) : horseback riding, karting, miniature golf, Adventure park, rafting, parasailing, climbing, canyoning, etc.
- and in the great Arts et Vie tradition : slide show, music, tournaments, and conferences.
Our "snow" practices
- the great Serre Chevalier ski area is home to 250 km of slopes, 115 trails, 66 lifts, and over 500 snow makers. Access to the ski area direct from the residence, return to the residence on skis.
- cross-country ski area directly accessible from the residence.
- French ski school : Serre-Chevalier-Monêtier, 90 instructors (alpine skiing, snowboarding, back-country, biathlon, ski touring).
- group classes for children and adults (limited to 10 students), individual lessens, "Pioupiou (Little Soldier) Club", ski kindergarten starting at the age of 3. 4 000 m² of artificial snow covered trails.
- information and registrations available when checking into the residence.
Online reservations are recommended for school breaks : www.esf-serrechevalier1500.com , telephone : 04 92 24 42 66.