In the south west, in the Midi-Pyrénées between the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean sea and at the foot of the Pyrenees mountains, the Domaine de l'Eglantière is a natural setting which is crossed by over a km of the Gers river.
“L’Eglantière” is situated in Les Baronnies, a natural region in Piémont in the Hautes-Pyrénées, which groups together some thirty picturesque villages.
This 45-hectare region is equipped with campsite pitches, and there are tents, gîtes, chalets and mobile homes for rent.
On site, you will find space, comfort and services for an enjoyable naturist holiday as a couple or as a family with children (from infants to teenagers) or for a weekend with friends.
Whether on foot, by bike or in a canoe, you will see the flora and fauna and discover the fertile natural region around the centre.
- Esparros cave, one of the most beautiful in the Pyrenees: the guided tour, a sound-and-light experience in 4 languages, will let you admire the splendour of the large caverns and galleries; the prehistoric site of the Labastide caves for a different view of prehistory, where you can discover Stone Age hunters (on your cave visit, you will learn about the hunting techniques of our distant forefathers and how to start a fire!)
- Lannemezan and its Demi-Lune leisure park
- Gers, with Auch, its cathedral and magnificent stalls, the monumental staircase with the statue of Artagnan; Lectoure (and its important religious heritage connected to the Way of St. James) and Condom (the cathedral and its cloisters; Armagnac museum).
- Escaladieu and its abbey (which is part of the European Route of Cistercian Abbeys) or the 11th-century Château de Mauvezin.
Not forgetting Lourdes and its miraculous cave, Pau and the castle of “good King Henri IV”, the Pic du Midi, the Cirque de Gavarnie, the Pyrenees Natural Park ... and a trip to Toulouse, the “pink city” (with the Capitole, the Saint-Sernin Roman basilica, and the “City of Space” theme park, which will delight both young and old).
- Location: highland, south west
- Accommodation: campsite, mobile homes, chalets, gîte, equipped tents
- Heated swimming pools from the start of the season
- “La hutte des tout-petits” crèche for babies and infants
- Free Wi-Fi connection
- Fishing courses for children and teenagers.
- Nude hiking